Last Year's Results
- A program for 800 rough sleepers, across 4 cities, to be brought off the street into mainstream housing - in the largest program of its kind in the UK. Read more about our Housing First program.
- Hundreds of thousands of pounds being distributed to support a range of charities working with homeless people throughout Scotland. See the charities that have benefited.
- A village being built in Edinburgh to pioneer alternative accommodation models. Read more about the Social Bite Village.
- Engagement with the Scottish Government Action Group on Homelessness and Rough Sleeping.
- 3 major academic studies to give a road map to end homelessness in Scotland. Read our three major academic studies.
- Expanding the capacity of the Edinburgh Winter Night shelter to ensure that noone was forced to sleep rough due to no enough space. Read more about this funding package.
- Supporting Social Bite’s core work including employment programs for homeless people in 3 cities and distributing over 100,000 items of food and hot drinks